- See Paris’ most in-demand attractions, all in half a day
- This introductory tour of Paris is ideal for time-pressed visitors
- A private tour lets you explore the attractions at your own pace
- See the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and more
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental, port or train station.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands