Explore our promoted experiences
- Combo tour of Paris' main attractions with choice of activity-packed morning or afternoon departure
- Panoramic coach tour of Paris hotspots with multilingual commentary and recordings for kids
- Cruise along the Seine, gliding past famous monuments
- Gourmet meal on the first-floor of the Eiffel Tower
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time is 20 minutes prior to the departure. Meet Pariscityvision staff at Place de Sydney on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.
What To Expect
Then get ready to see the city from another perspective. Hop on a boat for an enchanting cruise down the Seine, gliding under ornate bridges like Pont Neuf and passing the Louvre, Notre-Dame, and other iconic landmarks.
Next up is the Eiffel Tower where you have priority access and enjoy a gourmet meal on the first-floor terrace. Dine inside a heated transparent bubble dome that boasts panoramic views of the Seine. Sample the cuisine Paris is famous for and snap photos at your leisure while savoring a starter, main course, and choice of cheese or dessert with a glass of wine, beer, or soft drink.
Depending on whether you select the morning or afternoon departure time when booking, lunch is either at the end of your tour or in the middle (between the coach tour and river cruise). Either way, your tour ends at the Eiffel Tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower
- Note: Each 1st Sunday, the Champs-Elysées Avenue is pedestrian
- Access to the Summit is not possible on this tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the lift
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would suggest the noon time slot if traveling in fall or winter." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews