- Private 'Lost Generation' walking tour of the Left Bank in Paris
- See places where renowned 20th-century artists once gathered
- Visit important locales around Boulevard St. Germain and Luxembourg Gardens
- Have more flexibility on a private tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point is on the steps of the Church St. Sulpice
Place Monge, in the 5th arrondissement - accessible by metro lines 7 & 10
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that I have been vaccinated but will wear a mask nevertheless
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit the Hidden Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience