- Self-guided tour offers flexibility and independence
- Pre-booked transport from Paris lets you skip crowded trains
- Included audio guide tells the stories behind the royal site
- Avoid potentially long waits to enter the palace with skip-the-line entry
Departure & Return
• Nearest metro station: Ecole Militaire - line 8 Take EXIT 1 (Tour Eiffel), Get onto Avenue Bourdonnais • Check-in Time: 15 minutes prior to departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There are golf carts available to rent and appeared to be well worth the additional expense." See review