12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore World War II history and visit key battle sites on this private 12-hour Normandy Landings tour from Paris. Travel to the Normandy Landing Beaches as a private guide sheds light on the struggles and sacrifices of June 6, 1944. During your tour, see where Allied soldiers claimed an important German battery during battle. Visit Omaha Beach and admire monuments honoring battalions including the National Guard of the United States. Pay your respects at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, then explore important battlegrounds in Arromanches and Juno Beach.
- Private 12-hour tour of the Normandy Landings sites from Paris
- Visit the Normandy Landing Beaches with a private guide and gain insight into WWII history
- Spend time on Omaha Beach and pay your respects at the monument honoring the National Guard of the United States
- Visit the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Take in important battle sites around Arromanches and Juno Beach
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Paris
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels located in Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURS FROM PARIS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Normandy Landing Beaches Private Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Normandy Landing Beaches Private Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Normandy Landing Beaches Private Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Normandy Landing Beaches Private Day Tour from Paris
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Place de la ConcordeCluny Museum (Musée de Cluny)Théatre Édouard VIIParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)11th ArrondissementParis Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)Rue Mouffetard MarketTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)River SeineMusée du Luxembourg1st ArrondissementParis StoryPont des ArtsSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Place Dauphine5th ArrondissementPont Alexandre IIIBelleville