1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Beat the crowds and visit one of Paris’ off-the-beaten-path attractions—the Musee de la Magie (Magic Museum). Booking your admission ticket in advance means that you’ll bypass any lines and head straight inside to a collection that explores the history and illusory nature of magic.
- Save time by booking your admission ticket in advance
- A great way to beat the crowds at other Paris attractions
- Choose a time slot that suits your schedule
- Travel through exhibits that trace the history of magic
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseum of Magic, 11 rue Saint Paul 4th Arrondissement, 75004 Paris France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Musée de la Magie
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesParisAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceMuseum Tickets & Passes - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - BloisMuseum Tickets & Passes - BloisCategory
Marmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Place VendomeLe Grand Rex CinemaRue MontorgueilBeauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)11th ArrondissementMontmartre CemeteryPalais du LuxembourgLa Madeleine12th ArrondissementNapoleon's TombFrench National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Bassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)Pont des ArtsLes Ombres RestaurantPalais de ChaillotL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)France Miniature