- Paris sightseeing by bus with Eiffel Tower access and gourmet meal
- A high-value choice ideal for first-time visitors
- See Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, and the Arc de Triomphe during a bus tour
- Absorb views from level 2 of the Eiffel Tower with skip-the-line access
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time is 20 minutes prior to the departure. Meet Pariscityvision staff at Place de Sydney on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.
Facing the Eiffel Tower from the bridge "Pont de Iéna" on the left side there are stairs to go down on the quai. Pariscityvision representative will be at the bottom of the stairs with a sign "Pariscityvision"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- French Platter lunch on a boat terrace facing the Eiffel Tower followed by Cruise and access up to the French Iron Lady
- Near public transportation
- Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with our tablet! Thanks to its augmented reality and interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. You will visit the most famous neighbourhoods and monuments of the capitale, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower, through 3D reconstructions and 360° of the interiors. During your tour, go on a treasure hunt to find mystery objects in well-hidden rooms and don't forget to immortalize your visit with our tablet. A playful tour designed for the whole family, for young and old!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Eiffel Tower Experience : Audio-Tour Discovery & Lunch On The 1st Floor .
- "Beware of you are unable to walk up steps from the parking lot of the 2-3 blocks to the entrance!" See review