Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Spectacular cabaret show at the Paris Lido on the Champs-Elysées including a 3-course meal
- Choose from three delectable menus featuring French classics and wine or Champagne
- See the glitz and glamor of the Bluebell girls during the Paris Merveilles® show
- Upgrade to the VIP experience to include dinner in a private box with personalized service
Departure & Return
Departure PointLido De Paris, 116 B avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
What To Expect
On arrival, be greeted by your host and shown to an extravagant dining room, adorned with chandeliers and opulent upholstery. Take a seat and, regardless of the menu selected at checkout, feast on French specialties prepared by acclaimed chefs. The three menu options range from standard to deluxe and further details can be found in the Itinerary section.
Then, make your way to your seat in the Lido de Paris and feel your excitement heighten as you prepare for the red velvet curtain to rise. Over the course of the show, you are launched into an outrageous world of sequin-studded costumes, flawless choreography, and sensual set designs.
Watch the talented troupe of Bluebell girls dance and sing, and delight in experiencing one of Paris' most important cultural institutions.
Upgrade to a 3-course meal from the Soirée Triomphe menu (found in the Itinerary section below) in a private box after the show, complete with personalized service and a half-bottle of Champagne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tables of 2 are subject to availability
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18
- Children under 4 years old are not allowedat the Lido de Paris
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEGSMHI - LIDO DE PARIS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Couldn’t book the Moulin Rouge so had dinner and show at the Lido." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews