- 9-hour small-group Honfleur and Pays d'Auge tour from Paris
- Delve into the Pays d'Auge, home to charming villages such as Pont l'Evêque and Beaumont-en-Auge
- Discover top attractions including the bell tower and Sainte Catherine Square
- Explore Honfleur’s pretty streets and harbor with a guide, and gain insight into the town’s Impressionist history
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Taste locally made cheeses during a tasting session
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the bakery at this address, near the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Specific demand, just let us know - we will do our best
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditionsand traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Melody
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms