- 3-hour fashion tour of the Marais district in Paris
- Learn Parisian style tips from your fashion-industry guide
- Visit local hot spots and hidden fashion gems that are little known to most travelers
- Admire the creations of a hat maker, shoemaker and jewelry designer in their boutique shops
- Meet a perfume specialist and test unique scents
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of NextStreet Art Gallery. Nearest Metro stations: Chemin Vert (M8) or St Paul (M1).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Equipped with an insider’s knowledge of the Parisian fashion scene, your guide will lead you on a walking tour of some of the Marais’ best-kept shopping secrets. Stroll down cobblestone streets and stop at some of the sumptuous boutiques housed in historic storefronts. Browse quality, French-made items at unique specialty stores, such as a haberdashery, parfumerie, and shoemaker.
Throughout the 3-hour tour, your guide will customize stops to suit your personal style and share tips on how to incorporate coveted Parisian flair into your wardrobe. Get new ideas on how to put together a French-inspired look, and purchase unique pieces as wearable mementos of your time in Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Don't forget that on your receipts over 100€ spent in any one shop, you can claim back 10-12% VAT tax at the airport.
- Bring your passport with you on our shopping trip and ask the sales assistant when you make your purchases.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.