- Panoramic views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower’s second tier with transport and admission
- Romantic evening cruise on the Seine River includes commentary about the City of Light
- Night tour through Paris' illuminated squares and monuments comes with individual audio sets
- Upgrade to include admission to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time is 20 minutes prior to the departure. Meet Pariscityvision staff at Place de Sydney on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.
What To Expect
Hop on a deluxe coach for a panoramic city tour of ever-popular Paris attractions such as Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome, the Opera House, and the Avenue des Champs-Élysées. Learn about the history and architectural evolution of the French capital with commentary about the daily life of Parisians.
Board a riverboat on the charming Seine River for a romantic cruise that takes you underneath the city’s ornate bridges. Admire must-see landmarks like Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum, and watch the streets along the riverbank start filling up with people out for the evening.
Head to the Eiffel Tower, where your provided ticket gives you access to the second-floor observation deck. Be wowed by the incomparable panorama of Paris, made even better by the illuminated nighttime setting. An upgrade option is available if you’d like to access the summit of the Eiffel Tower. Please select the option at check out.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time at the meeting point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bus tour OK, river tour nice, if on the top level (many earphones don't work), but the tower at night was remarkable and never to be forgotten." See review
- "It was the perfect time in the evening as it was light when we left and we got to see the sunset and night fall!" See review
- "That seems reasonable enough, except at night it is very difficult to find the bus." See review