- 2.5-hour chocolate waling tour of Saint-Germain in Paris
- Discover the finest chocolate shops in the picturesque district of Saint-Germain
- Sample sweet French delicacies such as chocolate eclairs, macaroons, and truffles
- Learn about the history of chocolate making in Paris
- Small-group tour limited to eight chocolate lovers
Departure & Return
Departure Point: St Germain des Prés Paris Address: In front of the Black Door 6 Place Saint Germain des Prés 75006 Paris Directions: Metro: Line 4 - Saint Germain des Prés Dates: Daily
What To Expect
As you explore the picturesque streets of Saint German, listen to history-rich commentary that explains France's obsession with chocolate. Visit chocolate shops, bakeries, and specialist stores to interact with owners and gain insight into chocolate making secrets.
After tasting French classics such as chocolate éclairs, macaroons, and truffles, you’re sure to understand why the French consume 5 tonnes of chocolate every year!
Sated, your tour concludes back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands