Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Day trip to Bruges, Belgium from Paris, France
- Explore the city, and admire its medieval architecture
- See sights such as the Belfry and Church of Our Lady
- Listen to recorded commentary by audio headphones (if option selected)
- Round-trip coach transport from Paris provided
Departure & Return
HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign
What To Expect
When you arrive, you have plenty of free time to explore the city independently. (Entrance fees, food, and drinks are at your own expense.) You won't want to miss the historic city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its medieval architecture. Stop by Onze Lieve Vrouwekerk (the Church of Our Lady), one of the city's most famous landmarks and home to Michelangelo's 'Madonna and Child.' Then visit a museum to see Flemish artwork, taste regional specialties such as Belgian chocolate, or visit a Benedictine monastery. The Stadhuis (City Hall) and the Belfry of Bruges are two very popular attractions. Upgrade to include an audio guide to listen to historical commentary while you explore.
During the summer months (April to October), enjoy admission to a canal cruise so you can explore the "Venice of the North" from the water.
At the end of your time in Bruges, hop on your coach for the drive back to Paris, where your tour ends with drop-off at your day's starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- According to the tour selected you will have:
- Audio guide ( available 6 languages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese )for the duration of the Audio Tour
- Small Cruise of the Canals of Bruges during Summer time ( april till october)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable shoes required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a long trip from Paris but I felt well worth it." See review