2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
UNESCO–listed Paris is considered among the world’s must-see destinations, but exploring as a tourist can leave you feeling detached from true city life. On this tour, begin with pickup at your hotel and see Paris through the eyes of your local guide. Hit top attractions like the Eiffel Tower, step off the tourist trail, and feel free to customize your route—with expert tips on exploring Paris independently afterward.
- See the best of UNESCO–listed Paris on this 2-day sightseeing tour
- Hit the city’s top attractions or escape the tourist trail—the choice is yours
- Your guide shares hints and tips to make the most of your time in Paris
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Paris hotel
Saved to wishlist!
2 days with a private guide, 5 hours each day
Friendly local guide
Private walking tour
Multiple start times available
Must see and off the beaten path
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photoshoot
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (if any)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days in Paris with a Friendly Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days in Paris with a Friendly Local Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days in Paris with a Friendly Local Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days in Paris with a Friendly Local Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceOvernight Tours - Île-de-FranceMulti-day Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeOvernight Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMulti-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - BloisOvernight Tours - BloisMulti-day Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisCategory
Folies Bergère Fontaine Saint-MichelLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)River SeineCésar Palace CabaretFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)BastillePont Alexandre IIIChateau de Vaux-le-VicomteMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)Montmartre CemeteryLadurée ParisLa Cinémathèque Française8th ArrondissementPont NeufPromenade PlantéeAttilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)Palais de JusticeShakespeare and Company BookstoreGare du Nord