7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Boat cruise ride to and from Ariel's Point
Unlimited beverages (including beer and mixed drinks)
BBQ buffet lunch.
Single or tandem kayaks
Snorkels, masks, and life jackets
Stand up paddle boards
Constant life guard surveillance
Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
Departure & Return
Boracay Beach Club , Boracay Beach Club Balabag, Station 1, Boracay, 5608 Aklan, PhilippinesThis activity will end right where it started.
5/9/2019 - 11/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boracay Ariel's Point Cliff Diving?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boracay Ariel's Point Cliff Diving?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boracay Ariel's Point Cliff Diving?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boracay Ariel's Point Cliff Diving?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Boracay Ariel's Point Cliff Diving