Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Panama City tour
- Great overview and orientation to the city
- Visit UNESCO-listed Casco Viejo
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue to the coast to drive the Amador Causeway between the tiny Causeway Islands, and look back towards the Pacific entrance to the Canal. Drive to Casco Viejo, the historic center of the city, where you have the option to customize your experience: tour the atmospheric neighborhood by vehicle, or follow a guide on a walking tour of the cobblestone streets. You’ll see 19th-century buildings in colonial, French, and Caribbean styles, and learn the dramatic history of this settlement, built after a pirate raid destroyed the first site of the city.
After visiting Casco Viejo, finish the tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel or other ID
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lift Panama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized