- Journey southbound through the Panama Canal
- Travel on a small vessel to see the workings of the locks up close
- Pass through the Pedro Miguel and Miraflores locks
- Lunch provided on board the boat
Departure & Return
Located on the last island of the Amador Causeway, behind the Duty Free Shop. We have a tour office with a sign of Panama Canal Tours.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panama Marine Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience