- Tour to Monkey Island from Panama City
- Observe the different species on Monkey Island
- Boat ride on the Chagres River from Gamboa Marina
- Round-trip ground transport from Panama City hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Travel to the Gamboa Marina in an air-conditioned tour vehicle with your guide and group. Transfer to a riverboat for a ride on the Chagres River, bound for Monkey Island. Observe the white-face monkeys, howler monkeys, and Geoffrey´s tamarinds when you arrived on the island. Snap photos and learn about the different species from your guide.
Return to the marina and to Panama City the way you came; your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Almiza tour by My friend Mario
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms