- Learn how to scuba dive off the coast of Panama City Beach
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
- All the necessary equipment is included
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All participants must be able to swim confidently in water over their head.
- Participants will need to answer a medical questionnaire that could prevent them from diving.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panama City Diving
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by No Experience Required to Discover Scuba in Florida.