- Get off road in a 4x4 and into places you can’t go in a regular vehicle
- Don’t forget a jacket, the park can be much cooler than Palm Springs
- Get an early start in summer; in winter choose a morning or afternoon tour
- This tour is family friendly and great for all ages over 5 years old
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with any recent surgeries
- Not recommended for travelers with neck problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Wheel Tours, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Small Group Joshua Tree National Park Jeep Tour.
- "Jeep ride through the mountains was definitely bumpy so wouldn’t recommend if you have back/neck issues, but otherwise fantastic!" See review
- "Knowledgeable and a great driver because the trail road can be a bit bumpy(to say the least)." See review
- "Also a very good driver on a very difficult road." See review