Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Enter Garstin Trailhead Palm Springs, CA into your phone. If Garstin Trail pops up ignore it, it's not correct. Barona Rd is a very short cul-de-sac off of Bogert Trail rd. If there's no parking on Barona you can park on the north side of Bogert Trail. I'll be waiting at the end of Barona Rd.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled start time. You need to be healthy & at least moderatly fit for this hike cause we'll be hiking uphill & downhill on trails with some rough uneven sections. The elevation gain/loss is about 2000 feet & the duration is approximately 5 hours & 8 miles long so you should be realistic with your physical abilities/limitations if considering doing this hike. If you have any questions/concerns contact me.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trail Ahead
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use