- Enjoy stress-free transport from the airport to your hotel and back again
- A driver picks you up at the Aruba airport near baggage claim
- Ride comfortably even in the heat inside an air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver speaks multiple languages and can give recommendations for Aruba
Departure & Return
Pick up available from ALL resorts, cruise ships and the airport in Aruba.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Your hotel name and flight details (Arrival and departure) need to be provided for your Private Transfer Service. If information is not provided at the time of booking please contact supplier directly to provide this information. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher.
- Please reconfirm your service at least 24 hours prior by contacting supplier.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Tours and Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms