4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
The best of Aruba’s rugged countryside is only accessible with an off-road vehicle. This 4x4 tour takes you straight from your cruise terminal to Aruba’s most remote and beautiful attractions via a comfortable Land Rovers with open-air sides for good views. Stops include Arikok National Park, the Gold Mill Ruins, and Natural Bridge.
- Easily visit top Aruba attractions such as Natural Bridge and the California Lighthouse in one day
- Access attractions unavailable with normal vehicles
- Get off the beaten tourist track by spending a day away from the beach
- Cover nearly all of Aruba's territory in a single outing
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Before the start of this tour, we will pick you up at your hotel, or at the cruise port. Please make sure you fill out your pick-up location. Our pick-up time for the morning tour is between 8:30-8:45AM and the pick-up time for the afternoon tour is between 1:30-1:45PM.
We do not do pick ups from AIR BNB'S. Please be at our main Office located at the Schotlandstraat 77-A.
- Reina Beatrix Airport, Aruba
- Aruba Cruise Terminal, Lloyd G. Smith Blvd, Oranjestad, Aruba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY AGW TOURS ARUBA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Natural Pool, Caves & Baby Beach Aruba Jeep Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Natural Pool, Caves & Baby Beach Aruba Jeep Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Natural Pool, Caves & Baby Beach Aruba Jeep Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Natural Pool, Caves & Baby Beach Aruba Jeep Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Some physical activity is required to go to natural pool 100 steps down and up." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Natural Pool, Caves & Baby Beach Aruba Jeep Adventure Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPalm - Eagle BeachShore Excursions - Oranjestad4WD Tours - OranjestadSporting Events - OranjestadExtreme - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadShore Excursions - Willemstad4WD Tours - WillemstadSporting Events - WillemstadExtreme - WillemstadPorts of Call Tours - WillemstadHalf-day Tours - WillemstadShore Excursions - Kralendijk4WD Tours - KralendijkSporting Events - KralendijkExtreme - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkCategory