You may also like
- Mangel Halto and Baby Beach snorkeling tour
- Visit two of Aruba's best snorkeling beaches in a single tour
- All transportation provided between locations, with hotel or port pickup or drop-off
- Wade directly off shore to explore the marine world
- Instruction and snorkel equipment included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from ALL resorts and cruise ships in Aruba.
Shuttle will meet you right outside the lobby of your resort or inside the cruise terminal building where your ship is docked.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 9 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable attire, sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended. Bring a bathing suit (preferably under clothing) and a beach towel.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Tours and Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Guided Mangel Halto and Baby Beach Snorkeling Tour from Aruba.