- Explore Aruba's countryside on horseback
- Look out for wildlife as you venture toward a secret lagoon
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all major hotels from renaissance to Ritz Carlton. apartments in area of palm beach to Arashi Beach.
Guest on cruise ship please wait by the icemachine outside the foodmart of the CITGO gasstation short walk to the left outside the security gate.We will confirm local pick up time with you.Hotel guests please wait outside the lobby of your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 3 years. younger allowed if parent is comfortable riding with child on lap.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note: No galloping is allowed
- Maximum weight 200 Lbs per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick up time is between 45 minutes and 20 minutes prior to tour departure time .pleas call or e-mail to confirm your pick up time and location
- The driver will leave after 5 minutes after pick up time at you pick up location. please be on time. we can only reschedule you at extra cost if there is availability
- Please call+297-699-5492 to confirm your pick up time or time you need to be at the ranch. This can Vary by season
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho Notorious Enterprises NV
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Aruba Horseback Riding Tour to Hidden Lagoon.