Explore our promoted experiences
- Connect with a local “Cesarina” for an insider’s look into Padua’s cuisine
- Tour the city market with your host to see how locals shop for ingredients
- A home-cooking demonstration, with food-related stories and explanations
- An informal four-course lunch or dinner of Paduan classics
Departure & Return
Departure PointPadua, Padua, Province of Padua, Veneto
This experience will be held in a local family's home and, for privacy reason, you will receive the full address of your host after you've booked. Once the booking has been made we'll contact you asking for food intolerance and allergy and for giving exact instructions about the meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process.
- Once the reservation is made, you will receive all the details about your host address
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff