Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the local flora and fauna from your guide
- The sheltered waterways make for an ideal learning location
- All necessary SUP equipment and instruction is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet at the Stoke Dispensary in Kitty Hawk, NC. its on the south side of the road right next to Islander Flags and Identify Yourself.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kitty Hawk Kayak & Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.