Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy Ottawa's most dazzling display of tulips during the annual Canadian Tulip Festival
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
- Family-friendly activity
- The tour is in May and changes slightly every year.
Departure & Return
Guests must arrive 20 minutes before the tour starting time at 79 Sparks between Elgin and Metcalfe. Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
What To Expect
Your guide begins the tour at 65 Sparks St. Continue to the Rideau Canal — after crossing the lock, pedal through Landsdowne Park and arrive at Dow's Lake, where you can leave your bike with your guide, and then stroll through the beautiful tulip site.
Continue on to Little Italy, to get the flavor of this trendy neighborhood. Travel along the River Pathway, to take a quick pitstop at the Canadian War Museum and observe Chaudière Falls before completing your tour at the Bytown Museum. One of Ottawa's oldest stone buildings. t
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Guests must arrive 15-20 minutes earlier for bike fitting and tour/safety review
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We are located at 79 Sparks St. which is a pedestrian street between Elgin and Metcalfe. We are a few steps away from the Parliament Hills and the National War Memorial.
- Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Bicycle Tours and Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.