4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
kayak, canoe, or paddleboard
Transportation back to our office at the end of your paddle.
Departure & Return
387 Malekean Trail, Sanford, FL 32771, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wekiva Outfitters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 10 Mile Wekiva River Paddle from Wilson's Landing to Highbanks?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesOrlandoStand Up Paddleboarding - FloridaKayaking - FloridaStand Up Paddleboarding - Cape CanaveralKayaking - Cape CanaveralStand Up Paddleboarding - Cocoa BeachKayaking - Cocoa BeachCategory
I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart RacingWinter ParkHarry P. Leu GardensIcon Orlando 360WonderWorks OrlandoEpcot CenterUniversal CityWalkLEGOLAND® Florida ResortThe LEGO® Store Disney SpringsOrlando Museum of ArtRipley’s Believe It or Not! OrlandoTitanic: The Artifact ExhibitionDisney Springs™Daytona International SpeedwayHouse of Blues OrlandoDr. Phillips Center for the Performing ArtsMedieval Times Dinner & TournamentWalt Disney World® Magic Kingdom ParkInternational DriveHoly Land Experience