10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore outer space and the South Florida swamp during this 10-hour trip from Orlando. At the Kennedy Space Center, meet an astronaut, then go on to explore the visitor complex and hear about the United States' space travel history. Then hop on an airboat for a 30-min ride up the St Johns River. Glide across the surface of the swamp, watching out for local plant and animal life along the way. All entrance fees, activities and round-trip transportation from select Orlando hotels are included.
- Explore the Kennedy Space Center
- Meet-and-greet with an astronaut
- Take an airboat ride up the St John's River
- Watch out for local flora and fauna
- Round-trip transportation from Orlando
Saved to wishlist!
Airboat Ride on the St. Johns River
Live commentary on board
Transportation from Orlando area to Kennedy Space Center and the St. Johns River Fish Camp for Airboat Ride
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: no refunds will be issued should the meet and greet not be available. This is a complimentary experience.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Orlando
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kennedy Space Center Day Tour with Airboat Ride from Orlando?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kennedy Space Center Day Tour with Airboat Ride from Orlando?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kennedy Space Center Day Tour with Airboat Ride from Orlando?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kennedy Space Center Day Tour with Airboat Ride from Orlando
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursWalking ToursAirboat ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOrlandoBus Tours - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaAirboat Tours - FloridaFull-day Tours - FloridaBus Tours - Cape CanaveralWater Tours - Cape CanaveralWalking Tours - Cape CanaveralAirboat Tours - Cape CanaveralFull-day Tours - Cape CanaveralBus Tours - Cocoa BeachWater Tours - Cocoa BeachWalking Tours - Cocoa BeachAirboat Tours - Cocoa BeachFull-day Tours - Cocoa BeachCategory
SEA LIFE® OrlandoTIAA Bank FieldFantasy of FlightDisney's Hollywood Studios®Winter ParkWizarding World of Harry PotterOrlando Museum of ArtMadame Tussauds OrlandoHouse of Blues OrlandoUniversal CityWalkDisney Springs™Clearwater BeachEllie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State ParkHard Rock Cafe Orlando Amway Center Daytona International SpeedwayMedieval Times Dinner & TournamentDr. Phillips Center for the Performing ArtsIcon Orlando 360Universal's Islands of Adventure