- See landmarks such as California Lifehouse, the Natural Bridge, and Bushiribana gold mines
- Visit the Aruba Aloe Factory and an ostrich farm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Aruba or those short on time
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Continue along the coast, enjoying magnificent views of the island’s white sand beaches and rocky coves. Along the way, visit historic landmarks such as the California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, and Bushiribana Gold Mine, and stop at the Natural Bridge, a favorite photo spot.
The final stop of the day is the Ostrich Farm, where you’ll enjoy a guided walking tour of the farm, learn more about the striking birds, and get chance to feed them under supervision of your guide.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 4pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kini Kini Transfer & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The island is small and we’d 100% recommend this if not renting a car." See review