6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go off the beaten track on this adventure tour that takes you to Aruba's north shore in a 4x4 truck. Ride along the coast and up to the highest point of the island for sweeping views. Explore sandy beaches and volcanic rocks as your guide shares details about the area's geological features, flora, and fauna.
- Go off the beaten track in a 4x4 truck
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Get insights into the area's fascinating geology, flora, and fauna from your guide
- Includes complimentary snacks and bottled water: No need to bring your own
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Aruba Cruise Terminal, Lloyd G. Smith Blvd, Oranjestad, Aruba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We Offer Transportation Services if necessary
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY RockaBeach Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aruba's Northside Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aruba's Northside Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aruba's Northside Adventure Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aruba's Northside Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Aruba's Northside Adventure Tour
6 to 7 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOranjestadShore Excursions - Kralendijk4WD Tours - KralendijkSporting Events - KralendijkBus Tours - KralendijkExtreme - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - Cartagena4WD Tours - CartagenaSporting Events - CartagenaBus Tours - CartagenaExtreme - CartagenaPorts of Call Tours - CartagenaShore Excursions - Santo Domingo4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoBus Tours - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoCategory