4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rather than waiting for hours in line at the ancient ruins of Olympia, skip the lines and explore the site in the way you want on this private shore excursion. After a sightseeing tour around the nearby seaside village of Katakolon, arrive at Olympia and take in the ruins of ancient monuments like the Temple of Zeus – not to mention the stadium that was the birthplace of the ancient Olympic Games.
- Visit the Archeological Museum of Olympia for ancient Greek artifacts
- Sample local produce on a visit to a honey farm or olive oil factory
- Freshen up with a swim at the picturesque Saint Andrew’s Beach
- Transport includes handy pick-up from right next to your cruise ship terminal
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board during drive
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Licensed guide within olympia's site and museum
Entrance fees (Olympia - Honey farm)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.The meeting point will be near the port gate. More specifically once you exit the port gate , turn right and follow the red footpath, we will be waiting for you at the end of the red lane holding a sign with your name on it
Katakolo , Katakolo, Greece Πραξιτέλη Κονδύλη 37 , Πραξιτέλη Κονδύλη 37, Archea Olimpia 270 65, Greece
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
7/10/2018 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfy shoes
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stathopoulos Theocharis
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Katakolon and Olympia Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Katakolon and Olympia Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Katakolon and Olympia Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Katakolon and Olympia Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Katakolon and Olympia Shore Excursion
4 to 5 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKatakoloOlympiaShore Excursions - PeloponneseBus Tours - PeloponnesePorts of Call Tours - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - PeloponneseShore Excursions - AthensBus Tours - AthensPorts of Call Tours - AthensHalf-day Tours - AthensShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory