- Full-day private tour of Kingston from Ocho Rios
- Dedicated guide ensures personalized attention
- Private round-trip transportation from your Ocho Rios accommodations
- Visit Fern Gully, Tuff Gong Studio, Emancipation Park, and the Bob Marley Museum
- Flexible itinerary to suit your interests
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After about an hour, you'll reach Spanish Town, which was Jamaica's capital from the 16th to the 19th centuries. Take in the architecture and history of the St. Jago de la Vaga Cathedral, which has been standing for more than three centuries. Drive for another 30 minutes into the center of downtown Kingston, where you will visit the site of Bob Marley's recording studio, Tuff Gong.
After a swing through the open-air produce market, spend some time at Emancipation Park and make a visit to the Bog Marley Museum.
Head back to Ocho Rios for drop-off after your full day in Kingston.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adult per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dr.fun tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms