Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience Jamaican culture, nature, and cuisine beyond the sheltered resorts with an immersive tour from Ocho Rios. Encounter native plants and wildlife at the Konoko Falls and Park before tasting your way through Ocho Rios town. Sample fresh coconuts and sugarcane at a farmers market, nibble local delicacies at a bakery, and get your fill of authentic Jamaican jerk spice with included lunch. Round-trip hotel transfers are included.
- Discover Jamaican culture away from the typical tourist spots
- Stroll through lush tropical gardens and an aviary at Konoko Falls
- Browse fresh produce alongside locals at an Ocho Rios farmers market
- Enjoy a real Jamaican jerk lunch and fresh-baked treats
Saved to wishlist!
Local Produce Samples
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
villas airbnb and vacation rentals across the island.
- Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Reynold's Pier, 2 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY know Jamaica Tours and Travels Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Jamaica Foodie and Cultural in Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Jamaica Foodie and Cultural in Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Jamaica Foodie and Cultural in Ocho Rios?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Jamaica Foodie and Cultural in Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Jamaica Foodie and Cultural in Ocho Rios
3 to 6 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRunaway BayOcho RiosShore Excursions - Runaway BayFood Tours - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayMarkets - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayHistorical Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - KingstonFood Tours - KingstonBus Tours - KingstonMarkets - KingstonPorts of Call Tours - KingstonHistorical Tours - KingstonHalf-day Tours - KingstonShore Excursions - TrelawnyFood Tours - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyMarkets - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyHistorical Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Puerto Seco Beach Tours & TicketsColumbus Park Museum Tours & TicketsKonoko Falls and Park Tours & TicketsShaw Park Gardens Tours & TicketsFern Gully Tours & TicketsGreen Grotto Caves Tours & TicketsSeville Great House & Heritage Park Tours & TicketsPort Antonio Tours & TicketsHarmony Hall Tours & TicketsTurtle Beach Tours & Tickets