Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
For all travellers from Hotels and Cruise Ship Ports. *You will identify your driver by the Coopa Tours sign. For Hotels: We pickup all travellers at your hotel lobby For Cruise ship passengers. Please see instructions for pickup at both cruise ship ports in Ocho Rios. Your pickup instructions. Pick Up From The Ocho Rios "UDC Pier": (1)After leaving the ship, please make your way outside the port lobby then take right. (2)proceed through the security gate. (3)continue walking along the walking path for about a minute. (3)look straight ahead you will see me waiting for you with the "Coopa Tours" sign along with your name. It's about a 5 minutes’ walk in total. Pickup instruction from Reynolds Cruise Ship pier: After you cruise ship docks. You will make a one minute walk to a small bus park on the port. You will now be able to see the MAIN ROAD from this location . Look ahead through the fence separating the port from the MAIN ROAD you will see your driver with the Coopa Tours sign along with your name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, amount of persons for the tour, disembarkation and re-boarding time
- Take: water shoes, sun cream, camera, 1 towel each
- Minimum of two(2) persons are required for this booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Coopa Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience