4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the Cuyabeno Reserve, located in the Ecuadorian Amazon, on this 4-day guided jungle tour. It’s perfectly suited for nature enthusiasts, ecology buffs, adventure seekers, and those who want to explore the diverse ecosystem. A unique aspect of the tour is a visit to the local Siona community, an indigenous group living in the Ecuadorian Amazon. They will teach you how to make yucca bread, show you how they grow coffee, and you'll be able to meet their shaman.
- The tour is also ideal for bird watchers
- Mosquito nets, rain ponchos, and rubber boots for hiking are provided
- Most meals are included in the tour price
- Public and private transportation options are available
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
Breakfast (Not on the first morning)
Local guide who is bilingual
Mosquito nets, ponchos for rain, rubber boots for hike
Coffee & Tea
Electricity to charge electronics
Transport from Lago Agrio to el Puente & back
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Breakfast on day one
Dinner on last day
10 Siona Community Contribution
Transport to and from Lago Agrio
Departure & Return
Av. Quito 2-63 y, Pasaje Gonzanamá, Ecuador
9:30am from the Hotel D'Mario in Lago Agrio.
Av Progreso, Nueva Loja, Ecuador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Community Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cuyabeno 4 Day Jungle Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesNueva Loja4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoExtreme - Quito4WD Tours - MindoSporting Events - MindoExtreme - Mindo4WD Tours - ArmeniaSporting Events - ArmeniaExtreme - ArmeniaCategory