8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the nature and history of Thassos on this guided off-road excursion. After a convenient pickup from select hotels, enjoy activities that include exploring a village that is believed to be the oldest on Thassos, admiring picturesque views of Mt. Athos, and visiting a magical waterfall and lake. Savor a delicious complimentary lunch along the way.
- Explore the Aegean Island of Thassos on this all-day 4x4 adventure
- Travel back in time and visit Kastro, a village that is the oldest on Thassos
- Take memorable photos of Mt. Athos and enjoy a complimentary barbecue lunch
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Thassos Hotels
Return point: Thassos Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Safari 4x4 in Thassos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Safari 4x4 in Thassos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Safari 4x4 in Thassos?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Safari 4x4 in Thassos
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNortheast Aegean IslandsCategory