Departure & Return
Departing from Otter Berth; 333 Waterside Drive Norfolk VA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking is available at the Waterside Garage, on the corner of Waterside Drive and Atlantic Avenue.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round
- in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Infants under three cruise free. We offer children’s prices every day of the week except Saturday.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
- Spirit of Norfolk features communal seating. Most tables accommodate 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 people; so guests may be seated with other parties. We hope this will spark conversation and help everyone get to know each other.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff