10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this full-day, chauffeured tour, you’ll swap the bustle of the city for picturesque villages and glamorous cities along the French Riviera. First, learn the secrets of French perfume in hilltop, medieval Eze, and get a first-hand peek at the famous racetracks of Monte Carlo. Then, head to the artists’ hub of Saint Paul-de-Vence, followed by a stroll by the boutiques and luxury hotels of Cannes.
- A full-day French Riviera tour: Eze, Saint Paul de Vence, Monaco, Cannes
- Discover a mix of postcard-perfect villages and cutting-edge cities
- Relax with door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off from Nice
- Enjoy comfortable, chauffeured vehicle transfers, plus free time to grab lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: -Every day, your driver-guide will pick you up at your hotel or at your private address in Nice at 8:30 am.
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- port of Nice / Ville franche / cannes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Riviera Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during French Riviera in One Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during French Riviera in One Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during French Riviera in One Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during French Riviera in One Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
French Riviera in One Day
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNiceShore Excursions - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraShore Excursions - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloPorts of Call Tours - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloShore Excursions - CannesBus Tours - CannesPorts of Call Tours - CannesFull-day Tours - CannesCategory
Place GaribaldiTourrettesQuai des États-UnisNice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Hotel NegrescoMt. Boron (Mont Boron)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Quai LunelHard Rock Cafe NiceCastellane Villa KerylosMassena Square (Place Masséna)Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Chateau de CrematSt. Paul de VenceMolinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa