Are you interested in?
232 Tours & Activities
Verdon Gorge (Gorges du Verdon) Tours
19 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
30 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Leave the city’s bustle behind for a day, and discover some of southern France’s most spectacular scenery, on this small-group tour. Following pickup from your Nice hotel, travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan. Pass by the Gorges du Loup and Castellane before arriving at the Verdon Gorge: a dramatic, river-carved gorge, often described as the “Grand Canyon of Europe.” After exploring, stop at a charming medieval village, Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, before returning to Nice.
- Visit the striking Verdon Gorge: the “Grand Canyon of Europe”
- Round-trip transit from your Nice hotel via air-conditioned minivan
- Discover some of southern France’s top scenery without the hassle
- A small-group tour provides a comfortable, personal way to sightsee
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers anywhere in Nice.
- Port of Nice - Plaisance Service, Quai du Commerce, 06300 Nice, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Take your camera for the beautifull landscapes
- Good shoes are better
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY STAR TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Grand Canyon of Europe and Its Lavender Fields Small group day Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Grand Canyon of Europe and Its Lavender Fields Small group day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Grand Canyon of Europe and Its Lavender Fields Small group day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 88256P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNiceBus Tours - French RivieraNature and Wildlife - French RivieraHistorical Tours - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraBus Tours - Beaulieu-sur-MerNature and Wildlife - Beaulieu-sur-MerHistorical Tours - Beaulieu-sur-MerFull-day Tours - Beaulieu-sur-MerBus Tours - Monaco-VilleNature and Wildlife - Monaco-VilleHistorical Tours - Monaco-VilleFull-day Tours - Monaco-VilleCategory
TourrettesSt. Paul de VenceMt. Boron (Mont Boron)Hard Rock Cafe NiceChateau de CrematNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Chateau Saint-Martin & SpaSt. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Castellane Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Villa Ephrussi de RothschildHotel NegrescoVillefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Villa KerylosQuai LunelNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Massena Square (Place Masséna)Quai des États-Unis