- See the main attractions in Cannes, Antibes, St-Paul de Vence, and more
- Browse charming markets or the collections of art museums
- Take in breathtaking views over the Mediterranean
- Enjoy private transportation throughout the day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any locations : Private flats or houses, hotels, harbors
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
What To Expect
Travel along the coastal road to arrive at Antibes. Visit the Musée Picasso, dedicated to the great artist. Browse the stalls at the market for souvenirs. Walk through the streets of the old town. Check out all the multi-million dollar yachts in the water in what's known as 'billionaire's pier.'
Continue along the coast to St-Paul de Vence. Explore this historic town that artists such as Matisse, Chagall, Renoir, and Miro each visited at length. Browse the galleries or simply enjoy the beautiful buildings.
Next, stop in Tourettes-sur-Loup, where you can buy things like flowers and olives directly from the people who make and grow them. Continuing up into the mountains, arrive in Gourdon to take in the wonderful views over the Mediterranean, Nice, and the Gorges du Loup below – and Mount de l'Esterel above.
The final stop of the day is in the hilltop town of Grasse, where you can visit the Fragonard Perfume Factory or just explore the charming historic town before returning to Nice.
Please note: Entry fees to attractions, as well as food and drinks, are not included in this tour and are at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GATE4TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Provence Countryside Full-Day Private Tour from Nice.