9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Beat the crowds—even in high season—on a private tour that reveals the hidden Provence. Drive through the Gorges du Loup, explore pretty Castellane, admire the towering cliffs and azure waters of the Verdon Gorge, and discover the fine ceramics of Moustiers Sainte Marie. Finish with a wine tasting at ancient Château Sainte Roseline: with your private guide at the wheel, you can indulge as much as you’d like.
- Explore spectacular Provence scenery with a private driver/guide
- Taste fine wines at the prestigious Château Sainte Roseline
- Visit Castellane, Moustiers Sainte Marie, and the Verdon Gorge
- Take it easy with transport direct from your door
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any locations : Private flats or houses, hôtels, harbors
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GATE4TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to Verdon Canyon and Provence Vineyard from Nice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Verdon Canyon and Provence Vineyard from Nice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to Verdon Canyon and Provence Vineyard from Nice
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNiceFood Tours - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraWine Tastings - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraFood Tours - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloWine Tastings - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloFood Tours - CannesBus Tours - CannesWine Tastings - CannesFull-day Tours - CannesCategory
Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna) Tours & TicketsMassena Square (Place Masséna) Tours & TicketsNice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques) Tours & TicketsQuai des États-Unis Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas) Tours & TicketsVillefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé) Tours & TicketsMarc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall) Tours & TicketsSt. Paul de Vence Tours & TicketsNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport) Tours & TicketsNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches) Tours & TicketsChateau de Cremat Tours & TicketsVilla Ephrussi de Rothschild Tours & TicketsMt. Boron (Mont Boron) Tours & TicketsHotel Negresco Tours & TicketsMolinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard) Tours & TicketsChateau Saint-Martin & Spa Tours & TicketsPlace Garibaldi Tours & TicketsQuai Lunel Tours & TicketsVilla Kerylos Tours & TicketsTourrettes Tours & Tickets