- Private escorted day tour to Provence from Nice
- La Croisette boulevard and old port in Cannes
- Perfumery tour and free time in Grasse
- Free time in mountain town of Gourdon
- Photo stops at Tourrettes and Loup Gorges
- Scenic drive through the specular valleys and historic villages of the countryside of Cannes
- Explore the Impressionist painters’ village of Saint Paul de Vence
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Learn about the area’s history from your private guide as you drive along scenic coastal roads to Cannes. In this glamorous seaside city, drive past luxury hotels and sandy beaches along the Boulevard de la Croisette and channel your inner star power with a visit to the Film Festival Palace.
Next, make your way inland to the town of Grasse, considered the international capital of perfume. Take a guided perfumery tour and enjoy leisure time to explore on your own.
Stop for photos in the scenic town of Tourrettes-sur-Loup and drive through the magnificent valley of Loup Gorges. Stop at the medieval hilltop village of Gourdon, which boasts spectacular views of the Alps, Provençe’s rolling hills, and the Mediterranean. Taste floral-flavored candy at the Florian confectionery and enjoy lunch at a local café (own expense).
For your last stop, wander through the picturesque streets and browse the many art galleries of Saint-Paul-de-Vence. Discover for yourself why the village inspired a generation of Impressionist painters and today is one of the most visited towns in France.
Relax on the scenic return drive to Nice, where your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
Note: Price listed is per person, based on 8 adults per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is only bookable for people staying in hotel or accommodation, not bookable for people coming from cruises.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands