- 5-hour Monaco and Monte Carlo night tour from Nice
- Take the Grande Corniche road medieval Èze with a gudie
- Enjoy panoramic views over the French Rivera
- Discover top Monaco attractions including the Prince's Palace and St. Nicholas Cathedral
- Enjoy free time at your leisure in the casinos and restaurants of Monte Carlo
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Nice hotels in an air-conditioned bus
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.
- Port of Nice - Plaisance Service, Quai du Commerce, 06300 Nice, France
What To Expect
On arrival in Monaco, take in top attractions including the 12th-century Prince's Palace of Monaco and St. Nicholas Cathedral — resting place of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier — illuminated against the night sky. Stroll through the streets and squares of the Old Town, and listen as your guide brings Monaco’s history to life.
Afterward, head onward to Monte Carlo, widely considered the glamor capital of the French Riviera. Soak up the atmosphere among the chic hotels and high-rolling casinos, and enjoy free time to explore at your leisure.
Perhaps chance your luck in one of the casinos (entrance not included), stroll along the seafront, or enjoy a meal in one of the town’s stylish restaurants (own expense). When your time in glitzy Monte Carlo comes to an end, take the Basse Corniche road back to your hotel in Nice to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 17€ per person to get inside the Monte-Carlo Casino
- Children not allowed in Monte-Carlo Casino
- ID card or passport required to enter in the Casino
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Monaco Monte-Carlo by night evening from Nice Small-Group Tour.