- Full-day Cannes, Gourdon, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence small-group tour from Nice
- Peek behind the scenes at the Fragonard perfumery in Grasse
- Explore the picturesque medieval villages of Gourdon, Saint-Paul-de-Vence, and Tourettes-sur-Loup
- Get a taste of the high-life in celebrity-studded Cannes
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to the French Riviera or those short on time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentrally located Nice hotels
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunny Days Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cannes, Gourdon, & Saint-Paul-de-Vence Small Group Day Trip from Nice.