- Half-day electric bike tour of the French Riviera from Nice
- Admire beautiful Mediterranean panoramas and visit hidden spots not easily found on tourist maps
- Pedal through Mont Boron City Park, visit Fort du Mont Alban, and the medieval town of Villefranche
- Enjoy a perfect activity for the whole family
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet at the Nice Cycle Tours shop on 9 Rue Colonna d'Istria, Old Nice.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Ride past the Port of Nice, full of multi-million dollar yachts, and out along the Mediterranean coast. Follow your guide along quiet roads with very little traffic as you take in sweeping views over the city and the sea.
Make your way to Mont Boron City Park and see Fort du Mont Alban, and enjoy even better views of Nice, Cap Ferrat, Villefranche, and the Mediterranean Sea. Keep pedaling to the charming town of Villefranche to see its colorful buildings and medieval lanes up close. Ride through the moat of the town's 16th-century citadel.
Enjoy a different perspective as you ride back to Nice on the return trip. The bike tour ends near the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 15 years. Minimum height: 145cm / 4ft 9in. Maximum weight: 120 kg / 265 lbs
- The tour does not offer the chance to go inside Fort du Mont Alban
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Participants should have an average level of fitness; you will need to pedal the bike for a while before the electric assistance starts to work
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We have a special picnic deal with a bakery next door; please arrive 15 mins early to allow time to go to the bakery before the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nice Cycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use