- Enjoy a ferry ride along the spectacular French Riviera
- Spend all day explore Monaco independently
- Visit top Monaco attractions at your own pace such as the Prince's Palace and Casino of Monte Carlo
- Soak up the luxurious atmosphere and charm of the world’s second-smallest country
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Gaze at the grand and unforgettable panorama of the Port of Monaco; admire luxurious yachts bobbing in the water and relish the sight of opulent palaces perched on rocky outcrops overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Customize your itinerary to include the attractions that capture your interest and set out to explore Monaco independently; please note that all refreshments and entrance fees are purchased at your own expense. Head to the Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique) to stroll amid the botanical beauty of the verdant expanse; descend to the subterranean Grottoe de L’Observatoire to see a network of prehistoric caves; or catch a glimpse of Mediterranean marine life at Musée Océanographique, an aquarium perched on top of a cliff.
See, too, the opulent grandeur of the Casino of Monte Carlo and the palatial façade of the Prince’s Palace before visiting a local bar or restaurant for some gourmet dishes and refreshing beverages. Reconvene with your group at a pre-arranged time and then board the ferry for the scenic return journey to Nice.
Arrival in Monaco at 10:15am
Departure from Monac at 5pm
Arrival in Nice at 6pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at Quai Lunel in Nice to exchange your voucher for a tickets 30 minutes before departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trans Cote d Azur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ferry from Nice to Monaco.
- "Arriving by boat to Monaco is really the way to go on a sunny day." See review