Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the Amish lifestyle on this tour of Amish Country. After pickup at your accommodations in Buffalo and Niagara Falls, NY, travel to New York’s Conewango Valley in a comfortable 15-person passenger van. Stop at the Leon Historical Society’s Church, and at various sites to experience the culture, and purchase crafts.
- Guided tour of Amish country
- Enjoy an included traditional Amish breakfast
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Amish Heritage Tour
14- Passenger Van
Minimum for the tour to operate is 6-passengers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be prepared to be picked up from central pick-up locations approximately 15 minutes prior to the tour’s departure time
- This tour departs from downtown Niagara Falls NY USA and downtown Buffalo NY
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Motherland Connextions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara Falls USA Amish Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara Falls USA Amish Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Niagara Falls USA Amish Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Niagara Falls USA Amish Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNiagara FallsBus Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHistorical Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHalf-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - BuffaloHistorical Tours - BuffaloHalf-day Tours - BuffaloCategory