Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a 3-hour walking tour through scenic Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Learn about the town’s history, culture, and wine and food trends from a friendly guide
- Ample tastings of fresh, regional dishes at top restaurants
- Chat with expert chefs and restauranteurs about techniques and the Niagara food scene
- Small-group format ensures a customized experience
Departure & Return
Meet in front of The Irish Harp Pub. Paid parking is available behind the Niagara-on-the-Lake courthouse on Queen Street. Free and paid parking is available along King Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Culinary Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands